2. Attach a copy of a current (within the last 60 days) Connecticut Motor Vehicle Driving Record. - Obtain at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
3. Attach a copy of the following (if applicable): Driver's License BCLS Healthcare Provider Card EMS Certification/License ACLS Provider Card PALS Provider Card PHTLS Card PEPP Card Any other related certification
4. Send all information in steps 1-3 to Nelson Ambulance Service by mail,
6. If you are offered a position and accept, your offer is contingent upon the outcome of your pre-employment physical, pre-employment drug & alcohol testing, pre-employement human performance evaluation, and routine background investigation.
5. Upon successful completion of the testing you'll be issued a purchase order for uniforms, receive your pager and be scheduled for the New Hire Orientation Program.